Developer IT JobsOctober 29, 2020 2020-10-29 2:21
Developer IT Jobs
Developer IT Jobs
I. Job description
- Answer customer inquiries and feedbacks via email.
- Check daily new upload templates on website and on the system.
- Combine with related departments (Product, design, idea, …) to complete the project.
- Report work progress and status to superiors.
- Working under the assignment of superiors, coordinating between teams to develop products.
II. Minimum qualifications, skills and abilities required
- Graduated from University majoring in IT, information systems, …. or other related majors.
- Experience in using one of languages like Ruby, PHP, …
- Proficient use of SQL database.
- Experience in web interface handling, using platforms and projects open source such as shopify,
- Knowing administration and software installation on linux.
- Ability to research, solve problems well and control work on schedule.
- Ability to work with high intensity, good research ability, and passion for work.
- Ability to work independently or in groups.
- Salary: VND 20,000,000 – VND 30,000,000 + Bonus for achieving KPIs.
- Allowance for lunch and parking: VND 800,000 / month.
- Consideration for salary increase 6 months/time, proposed salary according to your capacity.
Bonus when you reach and exceed the goal.
- Physical and mental health care
- Social, health and unemployment insurance under the Labor Law.
- Life insurance.
- Celebrating marriage, sick visits, … according to company rules.
- Annual physical examination at prestigious hospital.
- Organizing birthday, annual travel, team building, year-end party…
- Abundant utilities
- Complimentary food and drink at the company’s pantry.
- Organize Happy Hour dining weekly.
- Free use of all valuable books at the company’s bookcase.
- Active, creative, flexible and professional working environment.
- Focus on efficiency rather than process.
- Learning & development opportunities
- Supported for courses, get certificates, improve professional skills.
- Organize regular training sessions, sharing and exchanging knowledge.
- Working place: No. 61 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi.
- Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday (lunch break: 1,5 hours).
- CV sent to [email protected]
- Website: https://thehumaninc.com/
(*) Note: due to time constraints, only candidates selected for the next round will be contacted and responded to. Hope you can sympathize with us.
About The Human:
The Human: The Human is an e-commerce company with headquarters and partners in Singapore, Hong Kong and China. As a brand in the field of printing fashion products, apparel for customers in Europe and America. Everything we do is rooted deeply in fashion culture. We keep track of ever changing trends, yet we are not afraid to look back for inspiration. Combining basics with bold and colorful prints, we are giving people freedom to wear what they want and how they want it. We know very well that what people wear is who they are, that is why we do our best to deliver the best possible street wear to the good people of earth.
The Human, launched in 2016, is a fast-growing e-commerce start-up, currently the branding of The Human is currently ranked among the top 30,000 brands in the world with annual sales of $1M – $2M. Working environment at The Human. bearing youthful characteristics with criteria such as creativity, openness, encouraging the initiative of each individual, supporting own personality of each person; friendly and internally mounted.
- Focus on and appreciate creativity.
- Friendly and internal engagement.
- Pioneering in testing new techniques.
- Flexible on working time.
- Update and evaluate work based on criteria – results (KPI) instead of the process.