Digital Marketing JobsOctober 28, 2020 2020-10-29 4:30
Digital Marketing Jobs
I. Job description
- Responsible for increasing business efficiency of the company’s existing products and products.
- Planning, implementing & tracking the advertising of the Company’s products and services on Online channels: Google, Facebook, Email Marketing, etc.
- Deploying promotion and branding campaigns through Digital Marketing tools (SEO / SEM, Online Advertising, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Social Media, SMS Marketing …), including testing and evaluation results.
- Optimize, analyze data, data from traffic sources, advertising content, landing page to optimize advertising costs and improve efficiency.
- Directly analyze customer insight to optimize target running Facebook ads and other sources and channels.
- Developing content to promote products, communication channels in new forms, increase the effectiveness of product brand promotion.
- Update reports and daily working progress for leader board of the Company.
- Support for event activities, workshops, offline marketing … as company’s requests.
II. Minimum qualifications, skills and abilities required
- Have experiences working for 6 months or more in the equivalent position, candidate already having experience in the POD industry is preferred.
- Prioritize Facebook Ads, Google Ads.
- Experience in using advertising analytics and optimization tools: google analytic, google studio, facebook audience insight,…
- College, university graduated; Priority who graduated from Marketing, IT or related majors.
- Good level of writing, good thinking.
- Priority for candicates who proficiently use digital tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Facebook Analytics, …
- Ability to work with high pressure and ready for all challenges.
- Skills to work independently and in groups; ability to coordinate with different departments to optimize work efficiency ..
- Salary: VND 6,000,000 – VND 10,000,000 + High sales bonus.
=> Total monthly income: 12,000,000 – 18,000,000 VND
- Consideration for salary increase 6 months/time, proposed salary according to your capacity.
Bonus when you reach and exceed the goal.
- Physical and mental health care
- Social, health and unemployment insurance under the Labor Law.
- Life insurance.
- Celebrating marriage, sick visits, … according to company rules.
- Annual physical examination at prestigious hospital.
- Organizing birthday, annual travel, team building, year-end party…
- Abundant utilities
- Complimentary food and drink at the company’s pantry.
- Organize Happy Hour dining weekly.
- Free use of all valuable books at the company’s bookcase.
- Active, creative, flexible and professional working environment.
- Focus on efficiency rather than process.
- Learning & development opportunities
- Supported for courses, get certificates, improve professional skills.
- Organize regular training sessions, sharing and exchanging knowledge.
- Working place: No. 61 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi.
- Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday (lunch break: 1,5 hours).
- CV sent to [email protected]
- Website: https://thehumaninc.com/
(*) Note: due to time constraints, only candidates selected for the next round will be contacted and responded to. Hope you can sympathize with us.
About The Human:
The Human: The Human is an e-commerce company with headquarters and partners in Singapore, Hong Kong and China. As a brand in the field of printing fashion products, apparel for customers in Europe and America. Everything we do is rooted deeply in fashion culture. We keep track of ever changing trends, yet we are not afraid to look back for inspiration. Combining basics with bold and colorful prints, we are giving people freedom to wear what they want and how they want it. We know very well that what people wear is who they are, that is why we do our best to deliver the best possible street wear to the good people of earth.
The Human, launched in 2016, is a fast-growing e-commerce start-up, currently the branding of The Human is currently ranked among the top 30,000 brands in the world with annual sales of $1M – $2M. Working environment at The Human. bearing youthful characteristics with criteria such as creativity, openness, encouraging the initiative of each individual, supporting own personality of each person; friendly and internally mounted.
- Focus on and appreciate creativity.
- Friendly and internal engagement.
- Pioneering in testing new techniques.
- Flexible on working time.
- Update and evaluate work based on criteria – results (KPI) instead of the process.