WORKING IN HANOI
I/ Job description
- Answer customer inquiries and feedbacks via email
- Check daily new upload templates on website and on the system
- Working with suppliers, issues customer feedback on orders
- Support for other jobs under the direct assignment of the manager
II/ Minimum qualifications, skills and abilities required.
- TOEIC 650 or IELTS 5.5 or above, capable of reading comprehension in English
- Candidates with experience in the same position are preferred
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Management or related major.
- Proficient in computer and office software
- Flexible, sociable, understanding and empathetic.
- Salary: VND 6,000,000 – VND 7,000,000 + Bonus for achieving KPIs
=> Total monthly income: VND 8,000,000 – VND 10,000,000.
- Allowance for lunch and parking: VND 800,000 / month
- Consideration for salary increase 6 months/time, proposed salary according to your capacity.
- Bonus when you reach and exceed the goal.
- Physical and mental health care
- Social, health and unemployment insurance under the Labor Law.
- Life insurance.
- Celebrating marriage, sick visits, … according to company rules.
- Annual physical examination at prestigious hospital.
- Organizing birthday, annual travel, team building, year-end party…
- Abundant utilities
- Complimentary food and drink at the company’s pantry.
- Organize Happy Hour dining weekly.
- Free use of all valuable books at the company’s bookcase.
- Active, creative, flexible and professional working environment.
- Focus on efficiency rather than process.
- Learning & development opportunities
- Supported for courses, get certificates, improve professional skills.
- Organize regular training sessions, sharing and exchanging knowledge.
- Working place: No 61, Nguy Nhu Kon Tum, Nhan Chinh, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi.
- Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday (lunch break: 1,5 hours).
- CV sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://thehumaninc.com/
(*) Note: due to time constraints, only candidates selected for the next round will be contacted and responded to. Hope you can sympathize with us.